Bakugan Thunder Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Thunder Revolution

An (now dead) forum on which you could roleplay Bakugan with others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Old Contacts
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 8:14 pm by MegaSword

» Who seen the newest spiderman movie
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:23 am by Masked Misa

» Whats everyone plans for the summer
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:22 am by Masked Misa

» i forgot how to brawl on here
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 pm by Masked Misa

» 1 week or four weeks i try japan candy for the first time
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 am by Masked Misa

» awesome anime song video
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:07 am by Masked Misa

» ditch new story
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 8:13 am by Masked Misa

» Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 am by Shroud

» why does this site only have lg battles
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am by Phoneix

Staff Mem.
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Staff Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Owner Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Joe10 Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Co-owner Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 2-49 Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Zero10 Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Misa10 Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Mainrulesimg Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Templates Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Gea Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Asdfa
Clock
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
MegaSword
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 EmptyCountdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 I_voting_barCountdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Empty 
Masked Misa
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 EmptyCountdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 I_voting_barCountdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Empty 
ivymiller
Jay
Xeronitus
Shroud
AwesomeSauce
lolascout
Aptka
Gunz

Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)

Go down 
+4
Aptka
Wise Man
Shroud
Mystery Brawler Zero
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
natas
New Brawler
New Brawler
natas

Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:37 am

post from my xbox
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:58 am

natas wrote:
post from my xbox

I meant as in uses a move. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
natas
New Brawler
New Brawler
natas

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:59 am

I know just couldnt help my self since IE isnow on xbob
Back to top Go down
Phoneix
New Brawler
New Brawler
Phoneix

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:30 am

Behold the great phoenix is back ablity card activate Spinning Tornado: Brings the opponent's power level to 200Gs and please tell me the score now Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3qfbyy3eHXO5nyWbJFzMcG4BgkH4q3wljQwQlPPVqjoQBxnrCDA
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:36 am

Jay wrote:
Forbidden Ability Activate:- Turn-up Twist: Sacrificing 20 LP from your LG, you are able to turn a gate card or ability card into your own personal thing. Anything of your choosing, due to the high instability of this card, it don't mean what you want is what you get. (Can only be used once per 5 brawls)

I turn Shroud's Ability into :- It turns his ally bakugan gs to 0. And gives opponent bakugan 1000gs boost. No more abilities can be activated.

With Kasideya using this, the stability is high and the card is destroyed after usage.

So meaning we win

No, because of Jay, you cannot activate abilities nor can anyone else. Face it, the brawl's over, I win. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Phoneix
New Brawler
New Brawler
Phoneix

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:37 am

well it was a good brawl and congrats so now that you won what will happen
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 am

That is what Mystery Brawler Zero will explain for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4