Bakugan Thunder Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Thunder Revolution

An (now dead) forum on which you could roleplay Bakugan with others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Old Contacts
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 8:14 pm by MegaSword

» Who seen the newest spiderman movie
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:23 am by Masked Misa

» Whats everyone plans for the summer
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:22 am by Masked Misa

» i forgot how to brawl on here
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 pm by Masked Misa

» 1 week or four weeks i try japan candy for the first time
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 am by Masked Misa

» awesome anime song video
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:07 am by Masked Misa

» ditch new story
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 8:13 am by Masked Misa

» Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 am by Shroud

» why does this site only have lg battles
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am by Phoneix

Staff Mem.
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Staff Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Owner Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Joe10 Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Co-owner Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 2-49 Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Zero10 Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Misa10 Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Mainrulesimg Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Templates Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Gea Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Asdfa
Clock
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
MegaSword
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 EmptyCountdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 I_voting_barCountdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Empty 
Masked Misa
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 EmptyCountdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 I_voting_barCountdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Empty 
ivymiller
Jay
Xeronitus
Shroud
AwesomeSauce
lolascout
Aptka
Gunz

Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)

Go down 
+4
Aptka
Wise Man
Shroud
Mystery Brawler Zero
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:02 am

Dude, you just said it negates all abilities. It is an ability stopper
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganthunder.forumotion.com
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:54 am

Jay wrote:
Dude, you just said it negates all abilities. It is an ability stopper

It NEGATES no prevents, so technically it's not an ability stopper. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Phoneix
New Brawler
New Brawler
Phoneix

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:51 am

what the heck man thats no fare and it is an ablity stoper beacuse preventions are a part of abilities.
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:58 am

Phoneix wrote:
what the heck man thats no fare and it is an ablity stoper beacuse preventions are a part of abilities.

It says no where in my ability about preventing abilities. It doesn't stop the abilities, it just negates them as soon as they activate. Deal with it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:19 am

Preventing is stopping them from being activated.-_-

pre·ven·tion/priˈvenCHən/
Noun:
The action of stopping something from happening or arising.

It is a stopper
We win!
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:08 am

Jay wrote:
Preventing is stopping them from being activated.-_-

pre·ven·tion/priˈvenCHən/
Noun:
The action of stopping something from happening or arising.

It is a stopper
We win!

It does NOT stop you from activating them. It negates as soon as they're activated. You can activate them, but then they're negated. I swear I'm the only one who actually reads and knows what these cards do. -_- Again, it doesn't stop you from activating them, it negates them as soon as they're activated so that their effect doesn't take effect.
Back to top Go down
Aptka
New Brawler
New Brawler
Aptka

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:32 am

If you card can just end the brawl like that...

then technically it is OP!
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:05 am

Aptka wrote:
If you card can just end the brawl like that...

then technically it is OP!

It's actually a real ability. Another thing, you can activate fusion abilities and forbidden abilities smart one. -_- Look up Burst Core if you think the effect of my ability is made up by me.
Back to top Go down
Aptka
New Brawler
New Brawler
Aptka

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:35 pm

You don't have to be so rude.

Fusion Ability, i guess...

Overdrive: doubles my bakugan's Gs...

Not sure on score now.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:23 am

Forbidden Ability Activate:- Turn-up Twist: Sacrificing 20 LP from your LG, you are able to turn a gate card or ability card into your own personal thing. Anything of your choosing, due to the high instability of this card, it don't mean what you want is what you get. (Can only be used once per 5 brawls)

I turn Shroud's Ability into :- It turns his ally bakugan gs to 0. And gives opponent bakugan 1000gs boost. No more abilities can be activated.

With Kasideya using this, the stability is high and the card is destroyed after usage.

So meaning we win
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:07 am

Jay wrote:
Forbidden Ability Activate:- Turn-up Twist: Sacrificing 20 LP from your LG, you are able to turn a gate card or ability card into your own personal thing. Anything of your choosing, due to the high instability of this card, it don't mean what you want is what you get. (Can only be used once per 5 brawls)

I turn Shroud's Ability into :- It turns his ally bakugan gs to 0. And gives opponent bakugan 1000gs boost. No more abilities can be activated.

With Kasideya using this, the stability is high and the card is destroyed after usage.

So meaning we win

You are cheating in this brawl. Another thing, I still have forbidden abilities of my own. You said no more abilities, not no more forbidden abilities. Rolling Eyes

Explosion X: Increases Ultimate Helios' power level to be 700 greater than the opponent's bakugan.

Meaning we're 700 above all of you. Remember, no more abilities can be activated. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:26 am

hold it even though im not in the final showdown any more you said can still activate ability cards but it be negated can still activate ability cards Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:30 am

Masked Misa wrote:
hold it even though im not in the final showdown any more you said can still activate ability cards but it be negated can still activate ability cards Rolling Eyes

Misa, how can you not understand? -_- It negates all of my OPPONENT'S ability cards. -_- Anyways, it says ability cards, not fusion nor forbidden ability cards smart one.
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:32 am

I do understand but do you Laughing you said remember no more abilities can be activated
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:34 am

Masked Misa wrote:
I do understand but do you Laughing you said remember no more abilities can be activated

No more regular abilities, nothing about forbidden. Another thing, I never said they can't be activated, I said negated as soon as they're activated. Keep to your own business until you're smart enough to join the big leagues. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:35 am

Yeah you did says that and you cant tell me what do heres prove you sad it You are cheating in this brawl. Another thing, I still have forbidden abilities of my own. You said no more abilities, not no more forbidden abilities.

Explosion X: Increases Ultimate Helios' power level to be 700 greater than the opponent's bakugan.

Meaning we're 700 above all of you. Remember, no more abilities can be activated.
Idot
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:38 am

Masked Misa wrote:
Yeah you did says that and you cant tell me what do heres prove you sad it You are cheating in this brawl. Another thing, I still have forbidden abilities of my own. You said no more abilities, not no more forbidden abilities.

Meaning we're 700 above all of you. Remember, no more abilities can be activated.
Idot

No, Ultimate Helios' G-power raises 700 above your opponent's total G-power. Misa, seriously stay out of this, because all you are is annoying. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:39 am

Like i care what you think look at the bottom where is says Meaning we're 700 above all of you. Remember, no more abilities can be activated you so mean
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:40 am

Red Storm: Nullifies all of the opponent's abilities.

Explosion X: Increases Ultimate Helios' power level to be 700 greater than the opponent's bakugan...

Read the bolses text.
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:43 am

You so mean i was saying when you said ability cards can be activated but it be negated
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:45 am

Masked Misa wrote:
You so mean i was saying when you said ability cards can be activated but it be negated

No, forbidden abilities can't be negated other than by other forbidden abilities, that's why his forbidden ability worked. Do you understand now?
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:49 am

You know just whatever im done jerk
Back to top Go down
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:39 am

Shroud, didnt you exhaust your abilities?
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:09 am

Jay wrote:
Shroud, didnt you exhaust your abilities?

I can activate 7 abilities myself, and add in Mystery Brawler Zero's, plus the Void gave me 6 more abilities, because I am allowed to use the powers of the bakugan "Temporal Chaos".

And, in total I've activated 2 abilities, 1 fusion ability, and 1 forbidden ability. Mystery Brawlers Zero has activated a total of 1 ability card. Pretty sad how we're taking the lead by how little we're using.
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:02 am

I'll give you 3 days from this post. If nobody has posted by then I am the victor of this brawl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next