Bakugan Thunder Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Thunder Revolution

An (now dead) forum on which you could roleplay Bakugan with others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Old Contacts
New Batch of Rules. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 8:14 pm by MegaSword

» Who seen the newest spiderman movie
New Batch of Rules. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:23 am by Masked Misa

» Whats everyone plans for the summer
New Batch of Rules. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:22 am by Masked Misa

» i forgot how to brawl on here
New Batch of Rules. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 pm by Masked Misa

» 1 week or four weeks i try japan candy for the first time
New Batch of Rules. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 am by Masked Misa

» awesome anime song video
New Batch of Rules. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:07 am by Masked Misa

» ditch new story
New Batch of Rules. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 8:13 am by Masked Misa

» Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)
New Batch of Rules. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 am by Shroud

» why does this site only have lg battles
New Batch of Rules. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am by Phoneix

Staff Mem.
New Batch of Rules. Staff New Batch of Rules. Owner New Batch of Rules. Joe10 New Batch of Rules. Co-owner New Batch of Rules. 2-49 New Batch of Rules. Zero10 New Batch of Rules. Misa10 New Batch of Rules. Mainrulesimg New Batch of Rules. Templates New Batch of Rules. Gea New Batch of Rules. Asdfa
Clock
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
MegaSword
New Batch of Rules. EmptyNew Batch of Rules. I_voting_barNew Batch of Rules. Empty 
Masked Misa
New Batch of Rules. EmptyNew Batch of Rules. I_voting_barNew Batch of Rules. Empty 
ivymiller
Jay
Xeronitus
Shroud
AwesomeSauce
lolascout
Aptka
Gunz

New Batch of Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

New Batch of Rules. Empty
PostSubject: New Batch of Rules.   New Batch of Rules. Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:47 am

Well, Since I am remaking the forum. I have remade the rules, they might still be the same and all but it doesn't matter just follow them. The rules are simple and very easy to follow, if you don't go by any of the rules below and commit more than one offense, punishment would go as follows:

1) Warning- You would be warned, if reported by one of the Staff.
2) Ban for 1 day - If you keep causing trouble you would be banned for one day, this is just minor priority just to keep you in shape.
3) IP Ban - This would come when you have gone over the edge, this time say bye bye. You would be IP Banned for a long time and only the Administrators can decide when you would be accepted back into our society.

The rules are as follows :

• No abusive language: In order to run a free environment for people to enjoy, we wouldn't like people going around using abusive words. They just show that one is uncivilized and stupid.

• No Racism: We don't like racism. I personally hate it, it just isn't cool. Just don't do this, racism is like calling someone 'nigga' just cause they are dark in complexion. Don't ever do racism here!

• No Disrespecting GM: You don't disrespect the Staff, never do it. If you feel like a staff is being abusive report to me or Mega Sword. We will deal with them accordingly.

• General Knowledge: Other rules would be added soon, but for the time being do not do anything you wouldn't do to yourself.

Back to top Go down
https://bakuganthunder.forumotion.com

New Batch of Rules.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Thunder Revolution :: Rules And Information :: Rules-
Jump to: