Bakugan Thunder Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Thunder Revolution

An (now dead) forum on which you could roleplay Bakugan with others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Old Contacts
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 8:14 pm by MegaSword

» Who seen the newest spiderman movie
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:23 am by Masked Misa

» Whats everyone plans for the summer
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:22 am by Masked Misa

» i forgot how to brawl on here
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 pm by Masked Misa

» 1 week or four weeks i try japan candy for the first time
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 am by Masked Misa

» awesome anime song video
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:07 am by Masked Misa

» ditch new story
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 8:13 am by Masked Misa

» Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 am by Shroud

» why does this site only have lg battles
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am by Phoneix

Staff Mem.
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Staff Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Owner Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Joe10 Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Co-owner Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 2-49 Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Zero10 Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Misa10 Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Mainrulesimg Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Templates Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Gea Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Asdfa
Clock
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
MegaSword
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 EmptyCountdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 I_voting_barCountdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Empty 
Masked Misa
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 EmptyCountdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 I_voting_barCountdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Empty 
ivymiller
Jay
Xeronitus
Shroud
AwesomeSauce
lolascout
Aptka
Gunz

Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)

Go down 
+4
Aptka
Wise Man
Shroud
Mystery Brawler Zero
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:31 am

Phoneix wrote:
and now phoneix turn gat card set bakugan brawl apollinr 500Gs stand on my gate card ablity card ativate Gate Spinning Tornado: Brings the opponent's power level to 200Gs so now

3600 VS 820 if its wrong correct it please

There are no gatecards in this brawl.

Evil Leader, an attribute change does not cancel out effects.
Back to top Go down
Aptka
New Brawler
New Brawler
Aptka

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:26 pm

Okay. The official score as of now, unless Shroud is proven wrong:

3050 vs. 1270
Back to top Go down
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:20 am

I know it doesn't -_-
My ability copied your effect. -_-
So it a cancel out.

And since I didn't activate my effect previously, I get to do it now.

Katrik Effect Activate!!
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganthunder.forumotion.com
Aptka
New Brawler
New Brawler
Aptka

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:19 am

Sorry. I interpreted your post incorrectly.

So still:

3050 vs. 1270
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:07 am

The good team you guys can do it win im chering for you guys
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:09 am

Jay wrote:
I know it doesn't -_-
My ability copied your effect. -_-
So it a cancel out.

And since I didn't activate my effect previously, I get to do it now.

Katrik Effect Activate!!

No, they don't. I never stated that Helios can only copy 1 effect.
Back to top Go down
Aptka
New Brawler
New Brawler
Aptka

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:29 pm

Whatever. Just continue with the brawl.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:34 am

Yeah , but at that point you copied only mine and so it a reversal. There is no confusion here.
Back to top Go down
Phoneix
New Brawler
New Brawler
Phoneix

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:05 am

get on with the brawl ppl
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:35 pm

Yeah come on with the brawl is this finalshowdown still going on if not im going to take a break for awhile
Back to top Go down
natas
New Brawler
New Brawler
natas

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:52 am

Well I guess now is as good a time to throwin if at all.

BAKUGAN STAND
Haos Contestir 550Gs

3600Gs VS 1270Gs
Back to top Go down
Phoneix
New Brawler
New Brawler
Phoneix

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:23 am

good to see you here natas
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:56 am

Ability Activate!!!

Meteor Barrage: Adds 500 Gs to Ultimate Helios and subtracts the opponent's G-power by 200.

I choose to subtract Katrak's power level by 200. Jay, you will pay for what your father did to my family. Evil or Very Mad

3400Gs VS 1770Gs
Back to top Go down
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:48 am

We still in the lead.
And shroud go fight that out with my dad. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:09 am

Jay wrote:
We still in the lead.
And shroud go fight that out with my dad. Neutral

I'm currently waiting for Mystery Brawler to make his move. If I weren't I would've taken the lead. -_-
Back to top Go down
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:52 am

Okay, if he don't reply in 2 days. He out.
Back to top Go down
Phoneix
New Brawler
New Brawler
Phoneix

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:46 am

agreed
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:17 am

Jay wrote:
Okay, if he don't reply in 2 days. He out.

Seem odd actually, because it was agreed that Mystery Brawler Zero and I win the site if no one posts within 3 days. It actually took someone 4 days to post. Technically, you guys already lost the site, but we gave you a day extra, so I expect you give us a little more time. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mystery Brawler Zero
New Brawler
New Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:26 am

Exactly why I haven't posted. Rolling Eyes I am granting Shroud control over my bakugan, as well as my ability counts, and access to everything and anything in my profile. This place has already been devoured by the Void, and I have other missions to attend to. If Shroud chooses to continue with this brawl, that is his choice, but this world's fate is already sealed, regardless of the result.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:11 am

That's where you guys doubt bakugan powers.
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:16 am

Ability Activate!!!

Zero Buster: Project ā€œZā€ gains 300 G-Power. In addition, Project ā€œZā€ gains 50 G-Power for each bakugan it has sent to the Void.

Technically, every single bakugan and user on this site is currently within the void, and there are 48 of them. The G-power adds up to 3900, and adding the 300 from the ability, he also gains another 300 G-power which totals up to a 4200 G-power gain.

3400Gs VS 5970Gs

When I activated my Helios' effect I copied both of your effects, Jay.

Meaning I have this at my disposal.

ACTIVE EFFECT: For every ability the opponent plays they are decreased by 150gs. His fusion abilities do not count as ability count.

Now everything you use has a -150 to it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:31 am

No Problem.
Effect Activate: ACTIVE EFFECT: For every ability the opponent plays they are decreased by 150gs. His fusion abilities do not count as ability count.

Ability Activate!: Mental Chaos - Brings all bakugan in my arsenal in and all have +100gs. (Cost 75 LP, cannot be negated)

All Bakugan - 700gs + 450gs + 500gs = 1650gs

5050gs Vs 5970gs

Twist Madness - Exchanges power levels with opponent. Activate!!!

Us - 5970gs

Vs.

You - 5050gs.

Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:35 am

Jay wrote:
No Problem.
Effect Activate: ACTIVE EFFECT: For every ability the opponent plays they are decreased by 150gs. His fusion abilities do not count as ability count.

Ability Activate!: Mental Chaos - Brings all bakugan in my arsenal in and all have +100gs. (Cost 75 LP, cannot be negated)

All Bakugan - 700gs + 450gs + 500gs = 1650gs

5050gs Vs 5970gs

Twist Madness - Exchanges power levels with opponent. Activate!!!

Us - 5970gs

Vs.

You - 5050gs.

Doesn't work, your effect would negate both effects, so technically your active effect is negated aswell, Meaning, we do not take 150 from our abilities. I also activated your bakugan's effect meaning you just had a -150.

This is the final ability!!!

Ability Activate!!!

Red Storm: Nullifies all of the opponent's abilities.

All meaning all. No matter what ability you activate it is nullified, so you guys are completely out of moves, and that puts us way far in the lead. Admit it, you all have lost. Technically, no one else can enter this brawl, because anyone new who joins technically won't be in the Void.

I choose to claim Wrath Katrik for myself, because he deserves a powerful master in which you are not one, Jay. I assume there's no need for me to even post these scores anymore, because the victor is obvious.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:01 am

You always jump to conclusions.
Ability Activate!:- Destroyer: This ability ignores any ability stopper effect, it sacrifices 10 points from Life Gauge but still pays off. It is able to nullify ability stoppers.

So it back to the previous scores.
Combine Lasting - Combines Katrik and Kasideya and binds them forever. (This card cannot be negated) (If used Katrik is fused in Kasideya)(Cost 150 LP, causes evolution of Kasideya)

Kasideya Evolves + 100gs

6070gs (Us)
Vs
5050gs

I guess we win!
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:55 pm

Jay wrote:
You always jump to conclusions.
Ability Activate!:- Destroyer: This ability ignores any ability stopper effect, it sacrifices 10 points from Life Gauge but still pays off. It is able to nullify ability stoppers.

So it back to the previous scores.
Combine Lasting - Combines Katrik and Kasideya and binds them forever. (This card cannot be negated) (If used Katrik is fused in Kasideya)(Cost 150 LP, causes evolution of Kasideya)

Kasideya Evolves + 100gs

6070gs (Us)
Vs
5050gs

I guess we win!

Technically, I used a negation ability and not an ability stopper, so therefore your first ability does nothing. We'd still be way ahead even if your bakugan fused. There is no way you can win this now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next