Bakugan Thunder Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Thunder Revolution

An (now dead) forum on which you could roleplay Bakugan with others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Old Contacts
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 8:14 pm by MegaSword

» Who seen the newest spiderman movie
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:23 am by Masked Misa

» Whats everyone plans for the summer
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:22 am by Masked Misa

» i forgot how to brawl on here
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 pm by Masked Misa

» 1 week or four weeks i try japan candy for the first time
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 am by Masked Misa

» awesome anime song video
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:07 am by Masked Misa

» ditch new story
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 8:13 am by Masked Misa

» Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 am by Shroud

» why does this site only have lg battles
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am by Phoneix

Staff Mem.
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Staff Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Owner Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Joe10 Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Co-owner Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) 2-49 Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Zero10 Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Misa10 Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Mainrulesimg Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Templates Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Gea Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Asdfa
Clock
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
MegaSword
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) EmptyCountdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) I_voting_barCountdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Empty 
Masked Misa
Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) EmptyCountdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) I_voting_barCountdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Empty 
ivymiller
Jay
Xeronitus
Shroud
AwesomeSauce
lolascout
Aptka
Gunz

Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)

Go down 
+4
Aptka
Wise Man
Shroud
Mystery Brawler Zero
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery Brawler Zero
New Brawler
New Brawler

Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Empty
PostSubject: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:52 am

In three days, this world will be completely devoured by the Void. Twisted Evil This can only be stopped if the three remaining brawlers - AwesomeSauce, Natas, and Aptka - are able to beat myself and Shroud in that time. Twisted Evil

Since there are more of you, we get the Gate Card.

Gate Card, Set! Bakugan, Brawl!

GAUNTLET wrote:
Subterra Project "Z" enters at 0 G-Power.
Awaiting opponent.

PROJECT "Z" @ 0 G-POWER

Bring it on!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:33 am

Bakugan Brawl!!!
Ultimate Helios Stand!!!

Ultimate Helios 750
Project Z 0

vs.

?
Back to top Go down
Mystery Brawler Zero
New Brawler
New Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:44 am

Now, I'll be activating Project Z's Special Effect, to copy Ultimate Helios' base Power Level. In addition, he has 10 G-Power added to his base level for every being he has sent to the Void! And that would be 7!

GAUNTLET wrote:
The base Power Level of Subterra Project "Z" has risen to 820.

ULTIMATE HELIOS @ 750 G-POWER
PROJECT "Z" @ 820 G-POWER

MYSTERY BRAWLERS TOTAL = 1570 G-POWER

VS.

???
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:38 am

I will give you all 1 more day to enter this brawl, if not then all of this becomes the void's.
Back to top Go down
Wise Man
New Brawler
New Brawler
Wise Man

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:21 am

the void is point less gate card set bakugan brawl Gate Batdron 500Gs stand on my gate card and double ablity Helix Shield:stops my oppent from gaining Gs for 1 turn + Reveloutional:this ia a blast which does 400 of damage to helios so now you have 350.
Back to top Go down
Aptka
New Brawler
New Brawler
Aptka

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:47 am

Bakugan Brawl!
Aquos Arkio 500gs, Stand!

Lets to this!

Double Ability Activate!
Absorbtion and Super Absorbtion = take 300gs from project z and add 300 to me

Betadron:500 + Akrio:800 = 1300
vs
ProjectZ:520 + Helios:350 = 870
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:47 am

Wise Man wrote:
the void is point less gate card set bakugan brawl Gate Batdron 500Gs stand on my gate card and double ablity Helix Shield:stops my oppent from gaining Gs for 1 turn + Reveloutional:this ia a blast which does 400 of damage to helios so now you have 350.

There is no Gatecard in this brawl.

Last edited by Shroud on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aptka
New Brawler
New Brawler
Aptka

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:51 am

Ok. Well it hasn't interfered yet, so...

Continue.
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:50 am

Bakugan Trap come Forth!!! Metalfencer Stand!!

Fusion Ability Activate!!!

Viper Blast: Increases Ultimate Helios' power level by 450.

Betadron: 500
Akrio: 800

vs.

Ultimate Helios+Metalfencer: 1150
Project Z: 520

AP+Wise Man: 1300
Shroud+Mystery Brawler Zero: 1670

It seems you are falling behind. Another thing, fusion abilities can't be negated in case you have forgotten. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Aptka
New Brawler
New Brawler
Aptka

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:34 pm

Double Ability Activate!

Name: Shield Break
Effect: Takes 200gs from oppenents

Name: Aquos Boost
Effect: Adds 200gs to my aquos bakugan

1500 vs 1470
Back to top Go down
Wise Man
New Brawler
New Brawler
Wise Man

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:20 am

double ablity Dragon Impulse : Nullifies the opponent's ability for 3 turns + Merge Shield: Allows my bakugan to steal all G-power the opponent gained during the battle and since and also brings they bakugan to 500 gS shroud bakugans has 1150G then that has been tranfered to Betadron and noow you cant attack i suggest skipping your turn.
Back to top Go down
Aptka
New Brawler
New Brawler
Aptka

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:51 am

You should make sure to post the final score after your turn, so there is no confusion.
Back to top Go down
Wise Man
New Brawler
New Brawler
Wise Man

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:41 am

ya sorry about that well it turns out the score is Betradon:1150 Akiro:1470 =2620Gs vs Ultimate Helios 500Gs Project Z: 520=1020Gs
Back to top Go down
Aptka
New Brawler
New Brawler
Aptka

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:06 am

That can't be, mine was never 1470. That was the amount of Pro Z and Helios together and 1500 was our bakugan put together. I suggest just keeping Gs as a group.

Actual Numbers: (Always put yourself first)

2150 vs 1020

Back to top Go down
Wise Man
New Brawler
New Brawler
Wise Man

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:57 am

agreed and the caluclating confuses me so can you do it?
Back to top Go down
Aptka
New Brawler
New Brawler
Aptka

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:44 am

Sure thing bro.

2150 vs 1020

Mystery Brawlers' Turn!
Back to top Go down
Wise Man
New Brawler
New Brawler
Wise Man

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:41 am

ok thnx
Back to top Go down
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:03 am

Guess who's back?!

Bakugan Brawl! Stand Wrath Katrik 650gs.

2800gs vs 1020gs

You though you killed get rid of me that easily? I let you think I was dead so I could gain my father's bakugan Kasideya. And Shroud, my father killed your parents, not me. Twisted Evil
I don't care what side I am on, I just want to rid you off.
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganthunder.forumotion.com
Wise Man
New Brawler
New Brawler
Wise Man

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:03 am

umm you may say you not on any side but for now you will be on ours
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:40 am

You just made a mistake by entering this and not using your effect, ???. I use Helios' effect to copy your passive since you haven't used up 50 from your LG to activate it.

PASSIVE EFFECT: He is able to cancel out any effect. He will loose 50 LP from his LG

I use that to negate both of your effects for a -50. I also use your active effect which causes you to lose 150 G-power each time you use an ability. I suggest planning your moves carefully from now on.
Back to top Go down
Aptka
New Brawler
New Brawler
Aptka

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:04 pm

If you haven't noticed, we still in the lead.

Bakugan Trap! Go!

Tripod Epsilon 400gs

2550 vs 1470

Back to top Go down
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Katrik Attribute Change! Pyrus!
Flame Carrier: If there is a Pyrus bakugan on the field, Katrik is able to copy any of its abilities. It lasts through out the brawl.

So technically I just canceled out anything you just did. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganthunder.forumotion.com
Aptka
New Brawler
New Brawler
Aptka

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:27 am

so the score now is back to 2800 vs 1020. (plus my trap from my previous move)

So I'm sayin its:

3200 vs 1020?
Back to top Go down
Phoneix
New Brawler
New Brawler
Phoneix

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:18 am

and now phoneix turn gat card set bakugan brawl apollinr 500Gs stand on my gate card ablity card ativate Gate Spinning Tornado: Brings the opponent's power level to 200Gs so now

3600 VS 820 if its wrong correct it please
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:29 am

Ichigo told me that he wants to be in the finalshowdown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)   Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next