Bakugan Thunder Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Thunder Revolution

An (now dead) forum on which you could roleplay Bakugan with others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Old Contacts
Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 8:14 pm by MegaSword

» Who seen the newest spiderman movie
Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:23 am by Masked Misa

» Whats everyone plans for the summer
Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:22 am by Masked Misa

» i forgot how to brawl on here
Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 pm by Masked Misa

» 1 week or four weeks i try japan candy for the first time
Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 am by Masked Misa

» awesome anime song video
Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:07 am by Masked Misa

» ditch new story
Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 8:13 am by Masked Misa

» Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)
Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 am by Shroud

» why does this site only have lg battles
Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am by Phoneix

Staff Mem.
Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Staff Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Owner Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Joe10 Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Co-owner Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile 2-49 Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Zero10 Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Misa10 Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Mainrulesimg Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Templates Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Gea Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Asdfa
Clock
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
MegaSword
Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile EmptyMystery Brawler Zero's Profile I_voting_barMystery Brawler Zero's Profile Empty 
Masked Misa
Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile EmptyMystery Brawler Zero's Profile I_voting_barMystery Brawler Zero's Profile Empty 
ivymiller
Jay
Xeronitus
Shroud
AwesomeSauce
lolascout
Aptka
Gunz

Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystery Brawler Zero
New Brawler
New Brawler

Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile   Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Name: “Zero”

Allegiance: Evil

Appearance: The appearance of “Zero” is unknown. He always wears a belt that
absorbs all light in the immediate vicinity of “Zero”. Due to this, his form is always shrouded in a cloud of darkness. The only light that escapes his form is a dark red light located where his left eye would be.

Personality: “Zero” is a joker. He is constantly jeering all others he encounters, the only exception being those he deeply respects, like Shroud. Without a moment’s notice, “Zero” can become a sinister madman. When in this state, not even his so-called allies are safe from his wrath.

Background: Almost nothing is known of the past of the brawler who calls himself “Zero”. According to him, he is an entity who works for something known as the “Void”, which has a hunger for worlds, as well as powerful entities. “Zero” has apparently been sent to this world to consume it for this “Void”, as well as capture the bakugan known as “Chaos”. However, some people, like Shroud, are sceptical of his claims.

Bakugan

Project “Z” (Guardian)
Attribute: Subterra
Power Level: 0 G-Power
Appearance: A grey tailed humanoid bakugan. Despite being artificially created, Project "Z" is biological for the most part, with but a few mechanical implants. The most noticable of these mechanical implants are the core on his chest which sustains its power, which glows with a light blue light, and twin gauntlets which are used to generate blasts of energy, claw-like extensions of raw energy, or even an energy shield to protect Project "Z".
Personality: Project "Z" lives for power, an aspect given to him by having the mind of a highly evolved Helios used in his creation. This eternal seeking of power keeps him in line, and causes him to always seek a good fight, even if it's one he can't possibly win.
Special Effects: • This Special Effect activates automatically when a round begins. Project “Z” copies the base Power Level of one opposing Bakugan. In addition, Project “Z” gains 10 G-Power for each Bakugan it has sent to the Void. This Power Level becomes the base Power Level of Project “Z” for the rest of the round. This Special Effect is immune to effects that prevent copying.
• When Project “Z” beats a bakugan by 500 or more G-Power, instead of capturing it, you may send it to the Void.
• When Project “Z” is reduced to a specific Power Level below its base Power Level, you may pay 50 points from your Life Gauge to return Project “Z” to its base Power Level.

Laserman
Power Level: 400 G-Power

Robotallion *SEALED; 10% Converted* (Will be 10% more converted with each round Project "Z" wins)

Sylvee *SEALED; 0% Converted* (After Robotallion is 100% Converted, will be 10% more converted with each round Project "Z" wins)

Twin Head *IN THE VOID*
Attribute: Darkus
Power Level: 500 G-Power

Gate Cards

Power Invert: Swap the Power Level of one of your Bakugan with the Power Level of one of your opponent’s Bakugan.
Void Power: Project “Z” gains 200 G-Power for each Bakugan it has sent to the Void.
Void Summon: You may add a Bakugan to the battle that your Guardian Bakugan has sent to the Void.
Gravity Field: All Bakugan with an original Power Level of 500 G-Power or more cannot play Ability Cards for the remainder of the round.

Ability Cards

Ability Break!: Your Bakugan negates an Ability Card.
Grand Down: Your Bakugan negates the Gate Card, even if it isn't opened.

Zero Buster: Project “Z” gains 300 G-Power. In addition, Project “Z” gains 50 G-Power for each bakugan it has sent to the Void.
Zero Slasher: Project "Z" reduces all opposing Bakugan by 300 G-Power.
Zero Quasar: You must pay 50 points from your Life Gauge to activate this Ability Card. Project "Z" gains 600 G-Power.
Void Siphon: Project "Z" absorbs the Power Level of a Bakugan it has sent to the Void. In addition, you may reduce the base Power Level of Project "Z" by 50 G-Power to activate that Bakugan's Special Effect.
Earth Mirror: Subterra Project "Z" reverses an Ability Card.
Earth Spike: Subterra Project "Z" reduces an opposing Bakugan by 300 G-Power. In addition, negate the Gate Card, even if it isn't open yet. If this Ability Card would be negated or prevented, you may reduce the base Power Level of Project "Z" by 100 G-Power to prevent that.

Armor Transformation - Turret Laserman: Add Laserman to the battle and fuse it with Project "Z". The fused bakugan is called "Turret Zero". Turret Zero gains 300 G-Power. If this Ability Card would be negated or prevented, you may reduce the base Power Level of Project "Z" by 100 G-Power to prevent that.
Mega Cannon: Turret Zero gains 500 G-Power.
Terra Sniper: You must reduce Laserman's base Power Level to 0 to activate this Ability Card. Your opponent loses 100 points from their Life Gauge.
Focused Shooting: You can only activate this Ability Card if your opponent has two or more bakugan on the field. Laserman attacks one of those bakugan seperately.

Fusion Ability Cards

Zero Hyper Buster: This Fusion Ability Card can only be activated while the "Zero Buster" Ability Card is active. Project "Z" gains 500 G-Power. In addition, Project "Z" gains 50 G-Power for each bakugan it has sent to the Void.

Zero Dual Slasher: This Fusion Ability Card can only be activated while the "Zero Slasher" Ability Card is active. Project "Z" gains 300 G-Power and reduces all opposing bakugan by 200 G-Power. In addition, seperate all opposing fused bakugan.

Last edited by Mystery Brawler Zero on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ivymiller
ivymiller

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile   Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Very good profile approve you only suppost to have three gate cards take out one
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile   Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile   Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery Brawler Zero's Profile
Page 1 of 1