Bakugan Thunder Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Thunder Revolution

An (now dead) forum on which you could roleplay Bakugan with others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Old Contacts
The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 8:14 pm by MegaSword

» Who seen the newest spiderman movie
The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:23 am by Masked Misa

» Whats everyone plans for the summer
The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:22 am by Masked Misa

» i forgot how to brawl on here
The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 pm by Masked Misa

» 1 week or four weeks i try japan candy for the first time
The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 am by Masked Misa

» awesome anime song video
The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:07 am by Masked Misa

» ditch new story
The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 8:13 am by Masked Misa

» Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)
The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 am by Shroud

» why does this site only have lg battles
The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am by Phoneix

Staff Mem.
The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Staff The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Owner The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Joe10 The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Co-owner The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola 2-49 The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Zero10 The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Misa10 The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Mainrulesimg The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Templates The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Gea The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Asdfa
Clock
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
MegaSword
The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola EmptyThe Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola I_voting_barThe Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Empty 
Masked Misa
The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola EmptyThe Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola I_voting_barThe Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Empty 
ivymiller
Jay
Xeronitus
Shroud
AwesomeSauce
lolascout
Aptka
Gunz

The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Empty
PostSubject: The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola   The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:49 am

Hi Lola, you think you have the guts to take me on?
Gate-Card Set!

Bakugan Brawl Darkus Shock Katrik Stand! 550gs
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganthunder.forumotion.com
lolascout
New Brawler
New Brawler
lolascout

PostSubject: Re: The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola   The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:01 am

Bakugan brawl aquos preyas 400gs
Back to top Go down
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola   The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:54 am

-I will continue this battle with my UN-evolved bakugan-

Since I am in the lead I will skip my turn
Back to top Go down
ivymiller
ivymiller

PostSubject: Re: The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola   The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:19 am

Okay before i make my move i have a question when you use the card doom whne you make you first move is that when you use the card
Back to top Go down
MegaSword
Co. Admin
Co. Admin
MegaSword

PostSubject: Re: The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola   The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:46 am

- no, you can't use doom cards in this forum yet, or not anytime but you surely can't in a tournament.-
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganthunder.forumotion.com/
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola   The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:49 am

Oh alright
Back to top Go down
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola   The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Are we brawling or not?
Back to top Go down
lolascout
New Brawler
New Brawler
lolascout

PostSubject: Re: The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola   The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:41 am

Yes ability activate Aquos freeze its freezes the oppent bakugan for one round
Back to top Go down
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola   The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:43 am

I skip my turn again
Back to top Go down
lolascout
New Brawler
New Brawler
lolascout

PostSubject: Re: The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola   The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:30 am

im going to bring another bakugan on the filed stand Aquos serenoid 400gs
Back to top Go down
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola   The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:28 am

Okay. I will finish this fast.
Ability Cards Activate:
Raid-Over: Allows another bakugan to be thrown in and plus 100 gs to all bakugan on my side.
Katrok - 450gs
Katrik - 550gs
Both combined - 1000gs
+ Darkus Shock Howl: A special ability gifted to Katrik. It decreases the opponents g's by 100. And prevents them from activating ability cards for a while. (2 turns)

1000gs vs 300gs

Gate Card Open! Twist Catastrophe: This sacrifices 50 LG of my Life Gauge, it causes all bakugan on my side to rocket by 500gs. And all other bakugan plummet to their base and minus 300.
(Cannot be negated)

2000gs Vs 100gs.

I win. You can't play ability cards.
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola   The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:02 am

Yeah now i out of the tourment goodluck in the tourment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola   The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Neo Tournament: Mystery Brawler Vs Princesslola
Page 1 of 1