Bakugan Thunder Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Thunder Revolution

An (now dead) forum on which you could roleplay Bakugan with others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Old Contacts
i forgot how to brawl on here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 8:14 pm by MegaSword

» Who seen the newest spiderman movie
i forgot how to brawl on here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:23 am by Masked Misa

» Whats everyone plans for the summer
i forgot how to brawl on here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:22 am by Masked Misa

» i forgot how to brawl on here
i forgot how to brawl on here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 pm by Masked Misa

» 1 week or four weeks i try japan candy for the first time
i forgot how to brawl on here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 am by Masked Misa

» awesome anime song video
i forgot how to brawl on here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:07 am by Masked Misa

» ditch new story
i forgot how to brawl on here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 8:13 am by Masked Misa

» Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)
i forgot how to brawl on here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 am by Shroud

» why does this site only have lg battles
i forgot how to brawl on here Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am by Phoneix

Staff Mem.
i forgot how to brawl on here Staff i forgot how to brawl on here Owner i forgot how to brawl on here Joe10 i forgot how to brawl on here Co-owner i forgot how to brawl on here 2-49 i forgot how to brawl on here Zero10 i forgot how to brawl on here Misa10 i forgot how to brawl on here Mainrulesimg i forgot how to brawl on here Templates i forgot how to brawl on here Gea i forgot how to brawl on here Asdfa
Clock
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
MegaSword
i forgot how to brawl on here Emptyi forgot how to brawl on here I_voting_bari forgot how to brawl on here Empty 
Masked Misa
i forgot how to brawl on here Emptyi forgot how to brawl on here I_voting_bari forgot how to brawl on here Empty 
ivymiller
Jay
Xeronitus
Shroud
AwesomeSauce
lolascout
Aptka
Gunz

i forgot how to brawl on here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

i forgot how to brawl on here Empty
PostSubject: i forgot how to brawl on here   i forgot how to brawl on here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:18 am

Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: i forgot how to brawl on here   i forgot how to brawl on here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 12:42 pm

I remember.
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: i forgot how to brawl on here   i forgot how to brawl on here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 pm

To be honest I don't get how to brawl on here how to do the lg brawls I read along time ago how to read the lg brawls but I still don't get how to do the lg brawls and I'm bad with math I would like to learn the lg brawls would be nice to learn lg brawls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i forgot how to brawl on here   i forgot how to brawl on here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Thunder Revolution :: Introduction & Farewells :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: