Bakugan Thunder Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Thunder Revolution

An (now dead) forum on which you could roleplay Bakugan with others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Old Contacts
Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 8:14 pm by MegaSword

» Who seen the newest spiderman movie
Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:23 am by Masked Misa

» Whats everyone plans for the summer
Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:22 am by Masked Misa

» i forgot how to brawl on here
Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 pm by Masked Misa

» 1 week or four weeks i try japan candy for the first time
Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 am by Masked Misa

» awesome anime song video
Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:07 am by Masked Misa

» ditch new story
Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 8:13 am by Masked Misa

» Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)
Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 am by Shroud

» why does this site only have lg battles
Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am by Phoneix

Staff Mem.
Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Staff Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Owner Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Joe10 Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Co-owner Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] 2-49 Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Zero10 Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Misa10 Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Mainrulesimg Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Templates Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Gea Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Asdfa
Clock
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
MegaSword
Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] EmptyZero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] I_voting_barZero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Empty 
Masked Misa
Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] EmptyZero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] I_voting_barZero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Empty 
ivymiller
Jay
Xeronitus
Shroud
AwesomeSauce
lolascout
Aptka
Gunz

Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystery Brawler Zero
New Brawler
New Brawler

Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Empty
PostSubject: Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void]   Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:07 am

We should get this started, shouldn't we? Razz I mean, you challenged me and all. Just don't come whining when I win and kill you! Twisted Evil

Life Gauge: 500 points

Gate Card, Set!

Bakugan, Brawl! Stand, Subterra Project "Z"!

GAUNTLET wrote:
Subterra Project "Z" enters at 0 G-Power.

Awaiting opponent.

Bring it on, coward! Twisted Evil

Last edited by Mystery Brawler Zero on Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void]   Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:57 am

How many gs does your bakugan have and a rule you can skip your move to many ties onlye two times do you agree oh and you shoud only have three gatecards in your profile thats the limit how many gate cards that you can have take one gate card out then i battle you
Back to top Go down
Mystery Brawler Zero
New Brawler
New Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void]   Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:39 am

Imbecile. Rolling Eyes Joe himself said that one can have 3-4 Gate Cards. If we both skip in a row, then the round ends, got it? And my bakugan has 0 G-Power, it says that right in my post, stupid. Rolling Eyes

Now, bring it, coward! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void]   Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:48 am

I forgot and i told you dont call me imbecile and dont call me stupid you know i dont care what you think jerk my move bakugan brawl darkus twin head 500 gs
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void]   Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:40 pm

If you are allowed to bet like it says I can, I will bet all of my money, BP, or whatever we have on here, on Mystery Brawler defeat Misa.
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void]   Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:46 pm

Plz refrain from out battle shroud can talk about it in the chat box you and mystery your move mystery brawler zero i think you can bet yeah you can
Back to top Go down
Mystery Brawler Zero
New Brawler
New Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void]   Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:07 pm

Moron. Razz The first Special Effect of Project "Z" triggers! He copies your base Power Level, and it becomes his new base Power Level!

GAUNTLET wrote:
PROJECT "Z" @ 500 G-Power vs. 500 G-Power @ TWIN HEAD

Ability Card, Activate! Zero Quasar!

GAUNTLET wrote:
Zero's Life Gauge reduced by 50 points to 450 points.
Ability Card "Zero Quasar" boosts Project "Z" by 600 G-Power to 1100 G-Power.

PROJECT "Z" @ 1100 G-Power vs. 500 G-Power @ TWIN HEAD

Tell me, how will a weakling like you deal with this kind of power? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void]   Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:14 pm

whatver im going to teach you a lesson ability acitvate negate it negeates oppents ability card
Back to top Go down
Mystery Brawler Zero
New Brawler
New Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void]   Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Yeah, great going coward. Razz In case you haven't noticed, you're still not winning. Razz Ability Card, Activate! Armor Transformation - Turret Laserman!

Bakugan Brawl! Stand, Subterra Laserman!

GAUNTLET wrote:
Subterra Laserman enters with 400 G-Power.
Subterra Project "Z" and Subterra Laserman fuse into Turret Zero.
Turret Zero gains 300 G-Power to 1200 G-Power.

TURRET ZERO @ 1200 G-Power vs. 500 G-Power @ TWIN HEAD

Just go ahead and try to negate this one, coward! Go on, I dare you! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void]   Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:45 pm

ability activate gpower swiches the brawlers oppent gs to my bakugan
Back to top Go down
Mystery Brawler Zero
New Brawler
New Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void]   Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:50 pm

Yeah, no. Gate Card, Open! Power Invert!

GAUNTLET wrote:
Power Levels of Subterra Project "Z" and Darkus Twin Head have been swapped.

Try again, imbecile. Razz
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void]   Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:54 pm

Loser plus idot your imbecile ability activate Shadowscratch: Nullify your opponent's Gate Card.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Brawler Zero
New Brawler
New Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void]   Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:58 pm

You really think I didn't see that coming? Twisted Evil Ability Card, Activate! Ability Break!

GAUNLET wrote:
Shadowscratch has been negated.

Keep trying, fool. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void]   Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:12 pm

ability activate Eyes of Destruction Negates the opponent's last ability.you jerk
Back to top Go down
Mystery Brawler Zero
New Brawler
New Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void]   Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:18 pm

You're so transparent! Twisted Evil Ability Card, Activate! Earth Mirror!

GAUNTLET wrote:
"Negate" Ability Card has been negated.
"Eyes of Destruction" Ability Card has been negated.
"Zero Quasar" Ability Card has been reactivated.

TURRET ZERO @ 1700 G-Power vs. 500 G-Power @ TWIN HEAD

Allow me to explain what just happened, as I sure it's difficult for your little mind to comprehend. Twisted Evil Using Earth Mirror, I reversed your "Negate" Ability Card, from earlier during this round. Reversal allows me to negate an Ability Card and use that Ability Card for myself. So, since "Negate" was negated, the "Zero Quasar" it negated is reactivated, and then I used the reversal to negate your "Eyes of Destruction"!

You have one Ability Card left. Twisted Evil Better use it wisely, or your little Twin Head is on a one-way trip to the Void!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void]   Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:17 pm

ability activate Destroy Vanish (Destruction Grind): Reduces the opponent's power level to 0.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Brawler Zero
New Brawler
New Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void]   Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:36 pm

[Background Music: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]]

As much as that WAS your only choice...did you really think I would tell you what the best move was for this situation, if I didn't have an answer for it? Twisted Evil

GO, TURRET ZERO! USE YOUR THIRD SPECIAL EFFECT!!

GAUNTLET wrote:
Turret Zero's Third Special Ability has been activated.
Zero's Life Gauge has been reduced by 50 to 400.
Turret Zero has been restored to base Power Level of 900 G-Power.

TURRET ZERO @ 900 G-Power vs. 500 G-Power @ TWIN HEAD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU LITTLE FOOL!!! I'M GOING TO CRUSH YOU, AND SEND YOUR BAKUGAN TO THE VOID!

ABILITY CARD AND FUSION ABILITY CARD, ACTIVATE!! Zero Buster, plus Zero Hyper Buster!!

GAUNTLET wrote:
"Zero Buster" Ability Card increases Turret Zero by 300 G-Power to 1200 G-Power.
"Zero Hyper Buster" Fusion Ability Card increases Turret Zero by 500 G-Power to 1700 G-Power.

TURRET ZERO @ 1700 G-Power vs. 500 G-Power @ TWIN HEAD

There is absolutely nothing you can do! Twisted Evil Every last one of your Ability Card counts has been used, and your Fusion Ability is useless! GO, TURRET ZERO!! FINISH THIS, AND SEND TWIN HEAD TO THE VOID!!

GAUNTLET wrote:
Darkus Twin Head defeated by 1200 G-Power.
Misa's Life Gauge reduced by 1200 points to 0 points.
Misa has been defeated.
Turret Zero's Second Special Effect sends Darkus Twin Head to the Void.

Closing Field.

Count yourself lucky, brat. Twisted Evil Next time, it'll be you, not your bakugan, that gets sent to the Void!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void]   Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:05 pm

I admit defeat i still had fun losing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void]   Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero vs. Misa (New Vestroia Rules) [Winner: Zero; Darkus Twin Head is sent to the Void]
Page 1 of 1