Bakugan Thunder Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Thunder Revolution

An (now dead) forum on which you could roleplay Bakugan with others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Old Contacts
misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 8:14 pm by MegaSword

» Who seen the newest spiderman movie
misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:23 am by Masked Misa

» Whats everyone plans for the summer
misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:22 am by Masked Misa

» i forgot how to brawl on here
misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 pm by Masked Misa

» 1 week or four weeks i try japan candy for the first time
misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 am by Masked Misa

» awesome anime song video
misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:07 am by Masked Misa

» ditch new story
misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 8:13 am by Masked Misa

» Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)
misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 am by Shroud

» why does this site only have lg battles
misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am by Phoneix

Staff Mem.
misa v.s shroud Staff misa v.s shroud Owner misa v.s shroud Joe10 misa v.s shroud Co-owner misa v.s shroud 2-49 misa v.s shroud Zero10 misa v.s shroud Misa10 misa v.s shroud Mainrulesimg misa v.s shroud Templates misa v.s shroud Gea misa v.s shroud Asdfa
Clock
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
MegaSword
misa v.s shroud Emptymisa v.s shroud I_voting_barmisa v.s shroud Empty 
Masked Misa
ivymiller
Jay
Xeronitus
Shroud
AwesomeSauce
lolascout
Aptka
Gunz

misa v.s shroud

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ivymiller
ivymiller

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:01 pm

I changelle yoou to a battle how about we do a regular brawl three roundes and if i win i get my bakugan back and i take your bakugan and if i win you say sorry the things you said to me gate card set darkus twin headed 550gs
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: Re: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:04 pm

I refuse, because obviously you did not pay attention to the rules on profiles, nor is your profile approved. You lost the brawl and lost your Hydranoid, so you have no right in re-making another profile. Admins, please be more strict on your rules about this stuff, because Misa is way out of hand here and needs to be taught a lesson about the rules.
Back to top Go down
ivymiller
ivymiller

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: Re: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:06 pm

I know the rules and im not getting out of hand you need to be taught a lesson you broke another rule joe says if you not staff dont relpy back to their profile im going to change the gs thats three rules you broke
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: Re: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:08 pm

ivymiller wrote:
I know the rules and im not getting out of hand you need to be taught a lesson you broke another rule joe says if you not staff dont relpy back to their profile im going to change the gs thats three rules you broke

I was pointing out flaws in the profile that people might not notice, so by doing what I'm doing it is actually helping the staff. I need to be taught a lesson, for what? I'm roleplaying, and I'm not cheating by making several accounts and profiles.
Back to top Go down
ivymiller
ivymiller

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: Re: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:12 pm

Im not cheating i said i have resaon why i made those cards i have ask joe to delet those accounts ok i dont cheat still broke rule taught a lesson for breaking the rules i know i have i take pushiment for that waste of time arguing with you again leave me alone im tired of you
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: Re: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:14 pm

ivymiller wrote:
Im not cheating i said i have resaon why i made those cards i have ask joe to delet those accounts ok i dont cheat still broke rule taught a lesson for breaking the rules i know i have i take pushiment for that waste of time arguing with you again leave me alone im tired of you

You were the one who started the brawl and started arguing with me. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
ivymiller
ivymiller

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: Re: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:17 pm

No i was defending myself and i said you broke rules 3 i said if you not staff dont relpy back to profile and more
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: Re: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:32 pm

Seriously, Misa, leave me alone. Will an admin please tell her to stop contacting or speaking with me, because she won't leave me alone no matter what I tell her. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ivymiller
ivymiller

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: Re: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:37 pm

Im defending my self m telling you to leave me alone seriouls leave me a alone im tired of him saying about my grammar and saying really awful like i said im defending myslef i wish shroud never joined this site he should be banned did gone over the ege im going to defend my self tell shroud to leave e alone and he dont know me and that doess matter it not true what he says always disrepecting me what i said in the chatbox remember no talking to me and he awnser back i always told him not to talk to me nohing wrong saying that everyone would be fine if shroud never joined this site im been on here way longer its not fair him saying about my grammar all the time its annoying me he said really harsh things he should apolize for the things he said im not going to alpozie like i said i was defending my self grammar doesnt have to be perfect no one iits not cool all i ask shroud leave me alone and stop saying about my grammar how terrbile brawler i am and stuff you dont know my life and again dont know another thing dont relpy back to my post could you do that favor for me
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: Re: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:31 pm

I dont care ban me whatver i wont have to worry about shroud nightmare
Back to top Go down
ivymiller
ivymiller

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: Re: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Wait did you say something about my parents when we arguing i not sure if you did i dont remember but f you did huh my dad died i never get to see him a again you dont know how that feels like losing your dad did you saying anything about my parents thiis is my last relpy im done relpying to this bye i have to go
Back to top Go down
Gunz
New Brawler
New Brawler
Gunz

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: Re: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:08 am

i dont wont to be rude but woah a mod arent supposed to trouble someon like that and you might get him to move from the site and the owner wouldnt like that would he and if you wanted you could have banned him if he broke a rule.
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: Re: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:53 pm

Gunz wrote:
i dont wont to be rude but woah a mod arent supposed to trouble someon like that and you might get him to move from the site and the owner wouldnt like that would he and if you wanted you could have banned him if he broke a rule.

This has been handled and taken care of, so don't introdue. Rolling Eyes I was roleplaying, and since we're on opposite sides, everything I did was perfectly legal and allowed on this site. I suggest keeping to your own business if you knows what's good for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: Re: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:40 am

First i havent been online and dont introdue gunz is not my account who do you think you are cant tell me what to do
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: Re: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:48 am

Misa wrote:
First i havent been online and dont introdue gunz is not my account who do you think you are cant tell me what to do

I never told you what to do. I simply told "Gunz" that he needs to mind his own business. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: Re: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:49 am

oh then ok sorry i thought you where telling me what to do
Back to top Go down
Gunz
New Brawler
New Brawler
Gunz

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: Re: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:13 am

what the heck wrong with you man you need to see a doctor or what first you wnana take down misa and me pluse i dont care care nothign you think you to ho shot so ya it is my business and dont have me on them crap things .

Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: Re: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Gunz wrote:
what the heck wrong with you man you need to see a doctor or what first you wnana take down misa and me pluse i dont care care nothign you think you to ho shot so ya it is my business and dont have me on them crap things .

I said leave this be. Trust me you do not want to mess with someone far superior than you in every single way. Based on your grammar I'm more intelligent, a better roleplayer, and I can defeat you in a brawl easily, so I suggest you stop your useless nonsense unless you want to have a real problem.
Back to top Go down
Gunz
New Brawler
New Brawler
Gunz

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: Re: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:10 pm

dont tell me no fucking bull shit you can beat i dont give a **** you can be the smartest ass hole i dont care no shit man and im not levaing this
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: Re: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:24 am

Ok you two enough what im going to say probally going to be mean im not going to apolize shroud is mean will he is on the evil side shrou you cant tell no one what to do or what tem to be on i had to put thhat in shroud are you going to do this to every new member saying about their and ther roleplay their be complaints im so tired of hearing about grammar saying about gunz grammar not cool pathic shroud gunz is my rival for the las time im not gunz he a guy im not a guy levae gunz alone i can stick up for my friends you not the only strong brawler their other strong brawlers to cant beat everyone somethimes not always going to win this is suppost to be a bakuga play bakugan for fun this is not an fighting site or grammar site this though your head grammar doesnt have to be perfect bakugan suppost to be fun im locking this
Back to top Go down
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: Re: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:00 am

Shroud, Dupres is not Misa. I know the both of em' personally. So guys enough of the complaining, Dupres please remake your profile with changes that Shroud suggested. Thanks All!
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganthunder.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

misa v.s shroud Empty
PostSubject: Re: misa v.s shroud   misa v.s shroud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

misa v.s shroud
Page 1 of 1