Bakugan Thunder Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Thunder Revolution

An (now dead) forum on which you could roleplay Bakugan with others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Old Contacts
Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 8:14 pm by MegaSword

» Who seen the newest spiderman movie
Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:23 am by Masked Misa

» Whats everyone plans for the summer
Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:22 am by Masked Misa

» i forgot how to brawl on here
Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 pm by Masked Misa

» 1 week or four weeks i try japan candy for the first time
Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 am by Masked Misa

» awesome anime song video
Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:07 am by Masked Misa

» ditch new story
Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 8:13 am by Masked Misa

» Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)
Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 am by Shroud

» why does this site only have lg battles
Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am by Phoneix

Staff Mem.
Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Staff Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Owner Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Joe10 Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Co-owner Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 2-49 Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Zero10 Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Misa10 Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Mainrulesimg Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Templates Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Gea Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Asdfa
Clock
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
MegaSword
Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 EmptyBakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 I_voting_barBakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Empty 
Masked Misa
Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 EmptyBakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 I_voting_barBakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Empty 
ivymiller
Jay
Xeronitus
Shroud
AwesomeSauce
lolascout
Aptka
Gunz

Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3   Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:59 pm

The heartbreakersbrawler thats answome team name liz. said Amanda:
Thx. relpy. Liz

Alright my move ability activate negate its negates the oppents ability card im not
going to listen to someone that tell me that im a weak brawler.

Thats good liz my move ability activate fushion master it will fusion with pyrus katir 650gs and metal darkus with 800 and fuse together with darkus heart 100gs and takes away 400gs if you have darkus bakugan on the fiels and you attack darkus heart attack now your darkus has 150 gs. say Amanda:
Nice move amanda not so fast ability activate reverse it reverse it reverse the oppent effect. says Liz

Good move i skip my turn. said Amanda

I see what you doing amanda ability activate three ability first oppent bakugan gs back to normal and secound oppent bakugan froze for three round and oppents cants use anymore abilitycards. relpy Liz

wow really impreessive me gate card open this is my last gate card yeah i only have two gate card so gate card open negate oppent ability card. say amanda
You should get more gate cards and never till your oppen that how many gates you have Ability acitvate raise up add to my 200g to my bakugan now my bakugan has 750 attack darkus and i win. says liz

kyle was shock she won
Good job liz and good practice i going to get more gate card. said liz

Yeah good practice i guss i got take a walk by liz. said liz
Bye. relpy amannda

Liz about to walk off kyle stops liz face to face part 4 kyle changelle

Last edited by Masked Misa on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
crazybusyeli
New Brawler
New Brawler
crazybusyeli

PostSubject: Re: Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3   Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:47 pm

Yes finish with part 3
Back to top Go down
ivymiller
ivymiller

PostSubject: Re: Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3   Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:27 am

Maybe later or tommorw i make part 4
Back to top Go down
ivymiller
ivymiller

PostSubject: Re: Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3   Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:28 pm

This is part 3 of bakugaan land i forgot to put part 3
Back to top Go down
Aptka
New Brawler
New Brawler
Aptka

PostSubject: Re: Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3   Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:02 am

you should keep making them. I like it!
Back to top Go down
ivymiller
ivymiller

PostSubject: Re: Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3   Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:11 am

I will make part 4
Back to top Go down
Aptka
New Brawler
New Brawler
Aptka

PostSubject: Re: Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3   Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:49 am

cool, can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3   Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bakuganland kyle and liz face to face part 3
Page 1 of 1