Bakugan Thunder Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Thunder Revolution

An (now dead) forum on which you could roleplay Bakugan with others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Old Contacts
Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 8:14 pm by MegaSword

» Who seen the newest spiderman movie
Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:23 am by Masked Misa

» Whats everyone plans for the summer
Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:22 am by Masked Misa

» i forgot how to brawl on here
Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 pm by Masked Misa

» 1 week or four weeks i try japan candy for the first time
Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 am by Masked Misa

» awesome anime song video
Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:07 am by Masked Misa

» ditch new story
Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 8:13 am by Masked Misa

» Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)
Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 am by Shroud

» why does this site only have lg battles
Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am by Phoneix

Staff Mem.
Join my bakugan site Staff Join my bakugan site Owner Join my bakugan site Joe10 Join my bakugan site Co-owner Join my bakugan site 2-49 Join my bakugan site Zero10 Join my bakugan site Misa10 Join my bakugan site Mainrulesimg Join my bakugan site Templates Join my bakugan site Gea Join my bakugan site Asdfa
Clock
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
MegaSword
Join my bakugan site EmptyJoin my bakugan site I_voting_barJoin my bakugan site Empty 
Masked Misa
Join my bakugan site EmptyJoin my bakugan site I_voting_barJoin my bakugan site Empty 
ivymiller
Jay
Xeronitus
Shroud
AwesomeSauce
lolascout
Aptka
Gunz

Join my bakugan site

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

Join my bakugan site Empty
PostSubject: Join my bakugan site   Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Join my bakugan site its awsome i work so hard on it heres the link http://bakuganforever.forumotion.com/ i coule use some help im looking for mods chat mods gymleader assistant plz join
Back to top Go down
Mystery Brawler Zero
New Brawler
New Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Join my bakugan site   Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Anyone with a brain, I advise you to not waste your time with such a poorly constructed site with so little effort put in. Razz Especially when it prohibits roleplaying entirely with its false claims. Rolling Eyes

http://bakuganlooseworld.forumotion.com/

This site has had hours upon hours of work put into it, but due to actual effort being put into it, it won't be ready for full launch for a week. Razz For now you can get acquainted with the community, the rules, and the available bakugan and cards until the full launch arrives. Razz
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Join my bakugan site   Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:26 am

Everyone has a brain i dont care what you think i work hard on my site their no point in arguing so whatever Mad
Back to top Go down
Mystery Brawler Zero
New Brawler
New Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Join my bakugan site   Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:19 am

Misa wrote:
Everyone has a brain i dont care what you think i work hard on my site their no point in arguing so whatever Mad
Everyone has a brain except you, if you think that your pathetic site took any work. Razz It'll fail because of how lazy you were making it, because if you're lazy in making a site, you'll be lazy in maintaining it as well. Razz Imbecile.
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Join my bakugan site   Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:26 am

Shut up i do have a brian if i didnt have a brian i wouldnt no anything im not lazy you dont know that leave me alone you idot you stupid you pathic a little boy leave me alone im serious stupid kid could someone tell mystery brawler to leave me alone and not talk to me no good person someone plz lock this
Back to top Go down
crazybusyeli
New Brawler
New Brawler
crazybusyeli

PostSubject: Re: Join my bakugan site   Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:38 am

Could you tell mystery brawler to stop he going over the edge
Back to top Go down
Mystery Brawler Zero
New Brawler
New Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Join my bakugan site   Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Misa wrote:
Shut up i do have a brian if i didnt have a brian i wouldnt no anything im not lazy you dont know that leave me alone you idot you stupid you pathic a little boy leave me alone im serious stupid kid could someone tell mystery brawler to leave me alone and not talk to me no good person someone plz lock this
Seems like I struck a nerve. Hah! You may have a Brian, but you sure don't have a brain. Razz And it's easy for someone who has seen as many bakugan sites as I have to know when a site has actual effort put into it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Join my bakugan site   Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:15 am

I so have a brain who care what you think i know i put effort in to my site like grow up kid leave me the heck alone i mean it you missing with the wrong girl i can say way more mean stuff then you can do i no like i said leave me alone im serious you not going to ruin my
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Join my bakugan site   Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:08 am

I see that you are threatening Zero. You should apologize to Mystery Brawlers Zero, because if you hated me. Let's just imagine him being 100 times worse. I suggest stop arguing with him or grow up and take the insults.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Brawler Zero
New Brawler
New Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Join my bakugan site   Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:11 am

Misa wrote:
I so have a brain who care what you think i know i put effort in to my site like grow up kid leave me the heck alone i mean it you missing with the wrong girl i can say way more mean stuff then you can do i no like i said leave me alone im serious you not going to ruin my
Sure, but do you have good english? Razz Nope, that's for sure. Hah, pathetic!
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Join my bakugan site   Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:28 am

First off you pathic brat kid ok im done arguing with you my engish is good i dont care what you say about my english dont tell my english we are now enemys stay out of my way if you try to get in way way see what happens like i said leave me alone i and mean for good
Back to top Go down
Mystery Brawler Zero
New Brawler
New Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Join my bakugan site   Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:47 am

You don't get it do you? You're not a threat to anyone! Anyone can get in your way all they want because you're not a threat to anyone! Razz
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Join my bakugan site   Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:45 am

I do get it im not going to let you guys get to me no one cant get in my way any more like i said you missing with the wrong girl anyone like i said im serious leave me alone you hear me no one going to get in my way i not backing down no matter get this through your head leave me alone stay out of my way no more no one thats it and thread say out of this and this is between me and mystery and no im not apolizing he started im telling him to leve me alone he wont oh and you grow up shroud like i said stay out of thi im not scared of you i told mystery brawler missing with the wrong girl he started it what so hard to leave me alone
Back to top Go down
ivymiller
ivymiller

PostSubject: Re: Join my bakugan site   Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Plz just leave me alone end of story i have to go bye
Back to top Go down
Shroud
Brawler
Brawler
Shroud

PostSubject: Re: Join my bakugan site   Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:25 pm

You mentioned me as if I have some part in this, but I do not. There you go again with your false accusations. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Join my bakugan site   Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:30 pm

Theris no false i ask you stay to out of this you did but in im asking mystery brawler to leave me alone and you to
Back to top Go down
crazybusyeli
New Brawler
New Brawler
crazybusyeli

PostSubject: Re: Join my bakugan site   Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:33 pm

Atleast do me a favor leave me alone
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

PostSubject: Re: Join my bakugan site   Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:46 pm

All i ask plz leave me alone atleast do that much for me
Back to top Go down
Mystery Brawler Zero
New Brawler
New Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Join my bakugan site   Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:19 pm

I'm getting in your way, I'm messing with the "wrong girl". So, tell me, pathetic little Misa. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!?! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ivymiller
ivymiller

PostSubject: Re: Join my bakugan site   Join my bakugan site Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:13 am

Lock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join my bakugan site   Join my bakugan site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join my bakugan site
Page 1 of 1