Bakugan Thunder Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Thunder Revolution

An (now dead) forum on which you could roleplay Bakugan with others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Old Contacts
Awesome's Char Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 8:14 pm by MegaSword

» Who seen the newest spiderman movie
Awesome's Char Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:23 am by Masked Misa

» Whats everyone plans for the summer
Awesome's Char Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:22 am by Masked Misa

» i forgot how to brawl on here
Awesome's Char Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 pm by Masked Misa

» 1 week or four weeks i try japan candy for the first time
Awesome's Char Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 am by Masked Misa

» awesome anime song video
Awesome's Char Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:07 am by Masked Misa

» ditch new story
Awesome's Char Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 8:13 am by Masked Misa

» Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)
Awesome's Char Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 am by Shroud

» why does this site only have lg battles
Awesome's Char Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am by Phoneix

Staff Mem.
Awesome's Char Staff Awesome's Char Owner Awesome's Char Joe10 Awesome's Char Co-owner Awesome's Char 2-49 Awesome's Char Zero10 Awesome's Char Misa10 Awesome's Char Mainrulesimg Awesome's Char Templates Awesome's Char Gea Awesome's Char Asdfa
Clock
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
MegaSword
Awesome's Char EmptyAwesome's Char I_voting_barAwesome's Char Empty 
Masked Misa
ivymiller
Jay
Xeronitus
Shroud
AwesomeSauce
lolascout
Aptka
Gunz

Awesome's Char

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AwesomeSauce
New Brawler
New Brawler
AwesomeSauce

Awesome's Char Empty
PostSubject: Awesome's Char   Awesome's Char Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:28 am

Name: Nuay
Good or Evil: Evil
Main Attribute: Pyrus
Guardian Bakugan: Pyrus Blitzkrieg 550G
Spoiler:
Blitzkrieg is in three words; loyal, arrogant and powerful. He holds his head high wherever he goes and as far as he is concerned, to hell with the rest of the Bakugan not going along with the plan. They might as well burn in the fires of Hell. He and Nuay are very close to each other and see each other as family rather than Bakugan and Brawler, and family sticks up for each other. He's also pretty huge, certainly larger than that Helios character. Pathetic lizard....
Extra Bakugan: Pyrus Karom 400G (Fuses With Blitzkrieg) ((Gains some extra abilities that will be highlighted further below))
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Nuay is straight up crazy, arrogant, and strong. He is the kind of person who really and truthfully does not care and if you make the mistake of trying to convince him of anything other than what he thinks or God forbid reason with this lad, you better be prepared for an ass-kicking. Though, it can be said that he's dedicated, and if he should commit to something, he sticks through it no matter what or where or who or why.
Background: Nuay was born into royalty. Not wealth or nobility; flippin' royalty. You see, he's not human. He's a Smedry, that's the name of his planet and his family. Every Smedry is born with a Bakugan, referred to as the "Birth Gift". These Bakugan will be the starter Bakugan as well as their closest companion in their time in existence. Nuay and Blitzkrieg were closer than any other pair had been in the last 10 millennium. They went everywhere and did everything together, eventually beating everyone but his father. Which was why he was banished. While his father did see him as a potential threat, it was more because of the fact that he was trying to take the monarchy to a place where they had no business being in; which was intergalactic domination. Why his father was so weak, Nuay would never understand. Be that as it may, he was then sent to Earth, supposedly as a punishment. Before he left though, he took Karom, a Support Bakugan from his planet, and Blitzkrieg's "Support Blessing".

Anywho, upon landing on Earth, he immediately began setting out on a brawling spree and quickly came to realize that this country that they called "America", was filled with impotent brawlers. On his travels, he wandered into Vegas where he upped the ante of his brawls by betting money. As you can see, he never lost. He quickly became known in the underground as the "Thieving Brawler", and was really raking the cash in when he decided to move to wherever he is now. ((This is because I don't know the setting of this RP))

Gate:
  • Devilish Uprising: Gives Blitzkrieg 500Gs and negates all the opponent's previous abilities.
  • Karom's Ditty: Prevents the opponent from activating any abilities.
  • Twisted Warfare: Switches the G-Powers of the brawlers.

Abilities:
  • Spike One: Gives Blitzkrieg 400Gs.
  • Spike 2: Negates the opponent's last ability.
  • Spike 3: Negates all previous opponent abilities.
  • Fusion Ability Spike Counter: Reduce the opponent's Gs to 100.
  • Explosion Nova: Reduce the opponent's Gs by 300Gs.
  • Inferno Blazer: Add 500Gs to Blitzkrieg while taking the opponent back to their base Gs.
  • Burst Maximum Uno: Gives Blitzkrieg 400Gs.
  • Burst Maximum Dos: Gives Blitzkrieg 400Gs.
  • Burst Maximum Tres: Prevents the opponent from activating abilities and transfers 200Gs from the opponent to Blitzkrieg.
  • Karom's Roar: Gives Karom and Blitzkrieg 400Gs each. (Only usable when Karom and Blitzkrieg are fused)
  • Karom's Scar: For every Bakugan on the field, Karom transfers 200Gs from the enemy. (Only usable with Karom/Blitzkrieg fusion)
  • Karom's Barge: The opponent's Gate Card is destroyed while allowing one used ability to be re-used in the same round.

Fusion Abilities:

[*]Burst Cero: Blitzkrieg subtracts 300Gs from the opponent and now gains 100Gs for every ability card activated and to be activated.

Last edited by AwesomeSauce on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:58 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
AwesomeSauce
New Brawler
New Brawler
AwesomeSauce

Awesome's Char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome's Char   Awesome's Char Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:29 am

I'll add my pics when the site allows me to.
Back to top Go down
Masked Misa
Masked Misa

Awesome's Char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome's Char   Awesome's Char Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:11 am

I say good profile i would approve im not mod no more if i was i would totally approve
Back to top Go down
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

Awesome's Char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome's Char   Awesome's Char Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:29 am

Really enjoyed reading this, but Inferno Blazer needs to be nerf. And when it good enough, Imma be happy to approve
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganthunder.forumotion.com
MegaSword
Co. Admin
Co. Admin
MegaSword

Awesome's Char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome's Char   Awesome's Char Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Like it.
Approve
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganthunder.forumotion.com/
AwesomeSauce
New Brawler
New Brawler
AwesomeSauce

Awesome's Char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome's Char   Awesome's Char Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:59 am

Nerfed it to a copy of Nova Blazer X. Also, when prevents are played, does it only apply to Bakugan on the field at the time it's activated or to all Bakugan for the entire round?
Back to top Go down
Jay
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay

Awesome's Char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome's Char   Awesome's Char Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:26 am

First one
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganthunder.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Awesome's Char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome's Char   Awesome's Char Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome's Char
Page 1 of 1