Bakugan Thunder Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Thunder Revolution

An (now dead) forum on which you could roleplay Bakugan with others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Old Contacts
How to create your first Player! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 8:14 pm by MegaSword

» Who seen the newest spiderman movie
How to create your first Player! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:23 am by Masked Misa

» Whats everyone plans for the summer
How to create your first Player! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 8:22 am by Masked Misa

» i forgot how to brawl on here
How to create your first Player! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 pm by Masked Misa

» 1 week or four weeks i try japan candy for the first time
How to create your first Player! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 am by Masked Misa

» awesome anime song video
How to create your first Player! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:07 am by Masked Misa

» ditch new story
How to create your first Player! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 8:13 am by Masked Misa

» Countdown to the End (Winners: Mystery Brawler Zero and Shroud)
How to create your first Player! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 am by Shroud

» why does this site only have lg battles
How to create your first Player! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am by Phoneix

Staff Mem.
How to create your first Player! Staff How to create your first Player! Owner How to create your first Player! Joe10 How to create your first Player! Co-owner How to create your first Player! 2-49 How to create your first Player! Zero10 How to create your first Player! Misa10 How to create your first Player! Mainrulesimg How to create your first Player! Templates How to create your first Player! Gea How to create your first Player! Asdfa
Clock
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
MegaSword
How to create your first Player! EmptyHow to create your first Player! I_voting_barHow to create your first Player! Empty 
Masked Misa
How to create your first Player! EmptyHow to create your first Player! I_voting_barHow to create your first Player! Empty 
ivymiller
Jay
Xeronitus
Shroud
AwesomeSauce
lolascout
Aptka
Gunz

How to create your first Player!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MegaSword
Co. Admin
Co. Admin
MegaSword

How to create your first Player! Empty
PostSubject: How to create your first Player!   How to create your first Player! Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:57 am

Ok, if you want to take part in tournaments, battles, roleplay or festival battles (Which may appear) you need a good and solid character.
Here is a guide line how to create one.

Name: You need a name right? Make one that is ether your acc name or a made up one.
Age: Optional but some would like to know what age you are.
Good or Evil: Tell us are you on evil side or good. (Check Clan Topic to check what each side does.)
Main Attribute: What attribute you love to use.
Guardian Bakugan: Tell us everything about your guardian bakugan. From its attribute to its behaviour
Extra Bakugan: Allowed to have only 1. It can be a combination or to a different bakugan all together.
Appearance: Describe yourself, or just show a picture
Background: We want to know what brought you to brawling. Tell us about your past, how you got your guardian and how to aim to go through your life here. We want to know tell us.
Code:

Name:[size=9] You need a name right? Make one that is ether your acc name or a made up one.[/size]
Age: [size=9]Optional but some would like to know what age you are.[/size]
Good or Evil: [size=9]Tell us are you on evil side or good. (Check Clan Topic to check what each side does.)[/size]
Main Attribute: [size=9]What attribute you love to use.[/size]
Guardian Bakugan: [size=9]Tell us everything about your guardian bakugan. From its attribute to its behaviour[/size]
Extra Bakugan: [size=9]Allowed to have only 1. It can be a combination or to a different bakugan all together. [/size]
Appearance: [size=9]Describe yourself, or just show a picture [/size]
Background: [size=9] We want to know what brought you to brawling. Tell us about your past, how you got your guardian and how to aim to go through your life here. We want to know tell us. [/size]

Gate:
Ability:
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganthunder.forumotion.com/

How to create your first Player!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Thunder Revolution :: Profiles & Bios :: My New Char!-
Jump to: